GBS offers several certificate programmes to MBA students to enrich their conceptual, technical, and human skills. Advanced certificate programme on Microsoft Excel is offered to all batches. Other certificate programmes are in the area of Retail Business, Stock Trading, Counseling Skills and Sales Management.
Various Value added programmes conducted in GBS are:
1. Advanced Microsoft Excel - Two day certificate program by Mr Jomon Joseph, Founder of The Strategist, Cochin. Through this programme, the students get equipped with the most advanced tools in Microsoft Excel. This is offered for all the MBA batches.
2. Interactive session - MBA students of GBS had interactive session with the renowned speaker Zen Rainman - Mr. Vishwanath Srikantaiah on the topic - "India - Water use, evolution, challenges and opportunities" in a natural environment at Rain Forest Ayur County Resort, Kottayam.
3.Personality Development Seminar :GBS in association with Rotary Club Of Kottayam Southern organized Personality Development Seminar on the topic "How to be successful in life" by Mr Alphons Kannanthanam, IAS on 11th January 2017.
4. World Kidney Day - GBS in association with JCI honored the brave donors of the society on World Kidney Day. The students acquired insight through Dr. K P Jayakumar ( Chief, Nephrology division , Medical college Kottayam) on leading an healthy life by the youngsters.
5. Evangelical Talk - Rev. Fr. Bobby Jose gave a talk to GBS students on the topic - "How to interact more with people".
6. To enrich the students on Fire and Safety, GBS/GIAL organized a talk on the topic "Fire and Safety" by Mr Sajimon T Joseph, Assistant Station Officer, Fire Station, Kottayam at GBS Auditorium on 11th July 2017.
7. First year MBA Students attended Fitness Training Session under the guidance of Mr Dilijith Kumar and Mr Ajith KS - Fitness Trainers, Fitway Fitness Academy on 21 June 2018 at Girideepam Business School.
8. First year MBA Students attended talk on the topic - Plastic Waste Management by Dr Prateesh C Mammen, Project Scientist, Institute for Climate Change Studies, Govt. Of Kerala on 25 June 2018 at MBA Lecture Hall, Girideepam Business School.
9. Internship @ Big Bazaar, Future Retail Ltd - GBS Second Year MBA Students undergone 10 day internship programme at Calicut, Ernakulam and Kottayam Big Bazaar during the month of August 2018. Students were able to gain insight in the functional departmental activities and administrative programmes of Big Bazaar while enriching their knowledge and experience in the retail sector.
10. MBA Students of Girideepam Business School visited OOR - Abrahams Homeland, Mallappally on 15 October 2018. Mr Biju Abraham, Owner, OOR had an interactive session with the students in which he explained about the features of OOR such as eco friendly construction, zero waste policy, optimum utilization of natural resources and an integrated solution for assisted living. The students also orgainzed various management games and activities at OOR on the same day.
11. Girideepam Business School in collaboration with IALM Cochin is offering a certification course on Supply Chain and Logistics Management for the MBA students of GBS. Rev. Fr. Sathyan Thomas OIC, Director, GBS inaugurated the first session of the course on 2 November 2018 at MBA lecture hall, GBS.