GBS MBA frequently organizes Industry Interface programmes for providing practical insights in Management. Senior Management professionals across varied functional areas visit the campus to share their wide repertoire of experience and skills.
GBS Team also had interaction with the management professionals by visiting the various National and International organizations. GBS MBA students recently visited the Toyota Bho Pho plant in Thailand. GBS team also visited two international organizations; Royal Selangor SDN BHD, Malaysia, and Beryl’s Chocolate Factory, SDN BHD, Malaysia in 2016. The other various Organizations visited by GBS MBA Students includes Kitex Garments, Midas Mileage, United Brewaries and Malanadu Milk.
The Various Industry Interface programmes conducted in GBS are:
1. MBA students of GBS attended an exclusive talk by Mr Harish C S, Assistant General Manager & Regional Head, Pathanamthitta, Federal Bank on the topic " Career opportunities in Banking Sector" which was organized by Gireedepam Business School.
2. Gireedepam Business School in association with Rotary Club organized an Union Budget Analysis 2017 by Mr Prasanth Sreenivasan,FCA on 6th February 2017 at GBS Auditorium.
3. Mr Pradeep T, HR Executive, TVS Mahindra provided insights on the topic" Compensation Management".
4. GBS students attended exclusive talk by Mr. G Venugopal, Director, Neela Investment Solution Pvt Ltd on the topic - "Investment - Avenues and Alternatives" .
5. Dr. Helen Hochreutener, Switzerland addressed the students on the topic - "Ethics and Spirituality in Leadership and Management".
6. GBS students attended the exclusive talk by Prof. Bernard, Oxford University on the topic - "Creative Management" which was organized by Gireedepam Business School.
7. Mr Thomas Thundathil, Malayala Manorama gave a valuable talk on the topic - "Marketing Management".
8. Ms. Kusum, CFA, ANMI Mumbai shared her industrial experience as financial analyst (which includes working experience with CARE ratings) with the MBA students of Girideepam Business School at MBA conference hall on 14th July 2017.
9. GBS MBA students attended a program on the topic - Created for Excellence by Mr Cherian George, Sr Product Manager of Honeywell for the Asia Pacific region and Dr Jithin Mathew Abraham, Junior Consultant & Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, Believers Church Medical College.
10. GBS MBA students attended an industry interface program on the topic - "Cross Cultural Communication" by Mr. Joseph Kurian, General Manager (Principal, Business Systems Analysis) International Group - Fiserv India Pvt Ltd on 20th July 2017.