1. Mar Ivanios Endowment Day : To commemorate our founder Arch Bishop Geevarghese Mar Ivanios, we celebrate Mar Ivanios Endowment Day every year on 28 July. Annual Memorial Lecture by eminent personalities is one among those programmes. On this day we hand over the Mar Ivanios Endowment certificate and cash award to our best outgoing student.
2.Christmas: Christmas is celebrated every year in GBS. Trees are decorated, cakes cut and the air reverberates with carols and cheer as Santa claus distributes chocolates in the campus and students give gifts to their Christmas friends. Every year, MBA Students of Girideepam Business School celebrate their Christmas with the differently challenged inmates and children of St John of God, Special Education School at Angaadivayal, Kottayam.The Joy of Christmas is doubled when celebrated with the differently challenged children, God's own creation.
3.Onam: Onam, the harvest festival of Kerala is celebrated with great fervor. Dressed in traditional wear , students usher in the spirit of Onam. A day of celebration, marked with several competitions like athapoov competition, malyala manga- maaran competition , uri adi, and vadam vali followed by a student clad in Lord Mahabali visiting the campus. A sumptuous Onam lunch is arranged for the teaching, non-teaching faculty members and students. Every year MBA Students of Girideepam Business School celebrate their Onam at Navajeevan, Kottayam. The students spend one whole day with members of Navajeevan and also help the Navajeevan staff in preparing and distributing food to the patients of Medical College, Kottayam.
4.Sports Day: Every year GIAL and GBS conduct Sports Day, where students can participate in various sports activities like Sprinting, Long Jump, Shot put, Javelin throw etc. Apart from this we also conduct inter collegiate Football, Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton and Basketball tournaments.
5. Kerala Piravi: Kerala Piravi marks the birth of the State of Kerala in India. November 1 is known as Kerala Piravi Dinam (day) in the State. MBA students of GBS celebrate November 1 as Kerala Piravi, which in Malayalam means "birthday of Kerala", wearing the traditional dress of Kerala- Mundu by the gents and Kavani saree by the ladies.
6. Passing Out Ceremony: GBS conducts the Passing Out Ceremony for the outgoing students every year with great pomp and splendour. After the official ceremony, the farewell for the seniors is hosted by the juniors. An evening of sharing memories, reminiscing the happy and sad moments spent together. The seniors come, all dressed in splendor and it is an evening of group photos and selfies .
7. Teachers day: GBS MBA students celebrate Teachers day with all Faculty members of GBS on 5th September, paying respect to their Gurus.
8. Annual Day Celebration : Every year GIAL and GBS celebrate Annual Day. This year GIAL/GBS Annual Day Celebration was conducted on 13th February 2017 at Archbishop Benedict Mar Gregorios OIC Memorial Auditorium. The Presidential address of the Annual Day was delivered by Rev. Dr. George Thomas Kallumkal OIC ( Vice Provincial, Bethany Navajyothy Province). The Annual Day Celebration was inaugurated by our Chief Guest of the day- Dr. Prameela Devi J ( Member, Kerala Women's Commission). Ms Shruthy Bala (Film Actress) was our Special Guest of the day.