MBA Aspirants may either download the Application Form from the website of GBS or buy it directly from College Admission Office along with the Prospectus. For downloading Application Form, please log on to www.girideepambschool.edu.in
Filled in Applications should be submitted to Admissions Office either through post or in person.
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION
- General Candidates – A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other universities duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for all parts of examination or a Master’s Degree examination with 50% marks in aggregate
- SC/ST students – A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree examination with 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- OBC / SEBC Candidate – A pass in Bachelor’s Degree examination with 47% marks in aggregate.
Final Year UG Students are eligible to apply.
Admissions to MBA Degree Programme shall be on the basis of merit as determined by Entrance Test. Students seeking admission to the MBA programme should have a minimum cut off mark in any one of the following entrance tests:
CMAT (Conducted by AICTE)
CAT (Conducted by IIMs)
K-MAT Kerala (Conducted by ASC – Admissions Supervisory Committee).
The minimum qualifying cut off marks is 15% for General Category and 10% for SEBC and 7.5% for SC/ST. All tests will be treated at par.
After receiving the duly filled application form, all the eligible students will be called for Group Discussion & Interview which will be conducted at Girideepam Business School.
Then rank-list will be prepared on the basis of the sum of the following three components.
- Entrance Test Score 80%
- Group Discussion 10%
- Interview 10%
Based on the rank list, Candidates will be called for further procedure to complete the admission process. The rank-list will be prepared by strictly adhering to the norms of MBA Regulations of Mahatma Gandhi University.
Provisional Admission will be given to successful candidates purely on the basis of merit, subject to the payment of prescribed fees. The fees can be paid by way of Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Girideepam Institute of Advanced Learning” payable at Kottayam.
Applicants must submit self-attested copies of following certificates along with Application Form
- Class X and XII Certificate
- Mark sheets & UG Degree Certificate
- Mark sheet & PG Degree Certificate (For P.G. Qualified candidates)
- Migration Certificate (If the candidate has qualified UG Degree from other Universities)
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
- Two passport size photographs
- For any clarifications regarding the Admissions procedure, please contact:
Officer – Admissions
Girideepam Business School
Telephone: 0481-2574295, 2307295